- Flight tickets Bangkok (Phuket) - Singapore - Bangkok (Phuket)
- Meeting at airports
- Accommodation at hotel according to the program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- A sightseeing tour of Singapore and other optional excursions and services
- Extra food, alcohol
- Change of hotel category (negotiated when ordering a tour, after its payment can not be replaced)
- Extra charge for re-entry permit (if need)
- Surcharge for single occupancy
- Passport (original)
- Immigration card if have it
- Air ticket from Thailand, hotel booking in Thailand (or tourist voucher)
- Money for personal expenses (USD)
Excursion from Thailand to Singapore
Excursion from Pattaya to Singapore is one of the most popular international tours from Thailand to countries of Southeast Asia. In Singapore - very small, but exceptionally developed country, there is something to see! With us you can book an excursion from Thailand to Singapore with departure from Pattaya, Bangkok, Hua Hin or Phuket.
Relatively recently, Singapore was an ordinary port town, dirty and often devoid of elementary amenities. But in Singapore there were ideal conditions for the existence of criminal communities that controlled drug trafficking and prostitution. Gambling flourished in Singapore, which only worsened the already unenviable financial situation of the population. Rich British people increasingly left here, Singapore was surrounded by completely unfriendly states on all sides. The new government of Singapore had to look for a way out of the difficult situation, and few believed in the success of the state, except for a group of young politicians.
Modern Singapore is not at all what it used to be relatively recently! This is a real state of the future, which combines seemingly incompatible things. Here, side by side, people of various faiths rejoice in life - Indians, Malaysians, Chinese, children of mixed marriages. Here are mixed religions, different cuisines of the World, skin colors and smiles. There are four official languages here. Singapore ranks second in the world in terms of security and first in terms of green space. It is very clean, beautiful and well maintained. Singapore has a very high standard of living along with care for the citizens and comfort.
We offer tours from Pattaya, Bangkok, Hua hin and Phuket to Singapore. The flight departs from Bangkok or Phuket airport.
Tour options from Pattaya to Singapore
The timings are approximate, there are additional flights.
The first day:
- 04:00 Departure from the hotel. Transfer to the airport of Bangkok (or Phuket);
- 08:00-10:30 Flight from Bangkok (Phuket) to Singapore;
- 10:30 Meeting at the Singapore airport;
- 11:00-12:00 Transfer to the hotel in Singapore. Check-in at a 3* hotel, located in the city center next to the metro station;
- Free time.
- 07:30-10:00 Breakfast at the hotel. Free time;
- 16:00 Departure to Singapore airport;
- 19:00-21:00 Air flight Singapore - Bangkok (Phuket);
- 21:00-23:00 Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
Singapore city tour
Additionally, an individual sightseeing tour of Singapore in English can be ordered, the duration of the excursion in Singapore is 6 hours. Paid additionally, the price is calculated for the entire group.
In the program:
- The guide will tell you everything about the island, state and city, about its past and present;
- Visit the Fountain of Wealth, opened in 1995. The Fountain of Wealth in Singapore is located on the territory of the large commercial center Suntec City and was designed in strict accordance with the teachings of Feng Shui. The five buildings of the center are arranged in the form of the five fingers of the palm of the left hand with the fingers curled, and in the center of the palm is a fountain;
- Padang (passing by) is an outdoor playing field located in downtown Singapore. Venue for various important events: celebrations, parades and even the opening ceremony of the 2010 Summer Youth Olympic Games;
- An overview of the Esplanade Theater (outside), which is located on the city's famous Marina Bay promenade and is not just an architectural masterpiece, but also an international arts center;
- Monument to Stamford Raffles, the famous founder of modern Singapore, located on the waterfront of the Singapore River. On the site where this British statesman first landed on Singapore soil;
- Cavenagh Bridge is the oldest bridge in Singapore. It was built in Scotland in 1868, after which the bridge was dismantled and shipped to Singapore where it was reassembled;
- Inspection of the Singapore River, where, according to legend, Prince Sang Nila Utama met a lion near the river, from which the name of the island, river and city came - Singapore, that is, “City of the Lion”;
- Victoria Theater (externally). Another colonial heritage of Singapore, the building belongs to the symphony orchestra. The old clock tower looks very beautiful against the background of Singapore's new skyscrapers;
- Overview of the business district of Singapore. This is the skyscraper district where almost all of Singapore's businesses are concentrated;
- Visit to the Fullerton Hotel - a colonial period hotel built in a neoclassical style. The building was a symbol of the entire Western civilization in Singapore - the "Gateway of Asia";
- Visit to the Merlion park. The heart and main attraction of Singapore is the Merlion statue, eight meters high and weighing seventy tons, installed in 1972. Merlion is the emblem of Singapore and its talisman;
- Walking around the local Chinatown. Labyrinths of streets with wooden houses, antique and tea shops, offices of magicians and astrologers, dozens of outdoor cafes! This is all Chinatown, the historical center of Singapore, where the majority of residents are ethnic Chinese;
- The Temple of Divine Bliss is dedicated to two shrines - the Taoist goddess Mazu and the Buddhist goddess Guanyin. Or the Temple of the Tooth Relic, which is dedicated to an important Buddhist relic - the Sacred Tooth Relic, which remained after the cremation of the body of the sacred Gautama and personifies the living Buddha and his power over the world (visiting depends on religious holidays and the time of offerings);
- Orchard Road (passing by) is the most famous street among "shopaholics" all over the World, a center of shopping and entertainment, and one of the main tourist attractions in Singapore. Throughout the boulevard there are endless rows of shopping and entertainment centers, restaurants and hotels.
Singapore travel from Thailand - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Singapore Tour from Pattaya and write your own review!