- Air tickets Bangkok (Phuket) - Kuala Lumpur - Bangkok (Phuket)
- Guide meet you at airport
- Accommodation at hotel according to the program
- Kuala Lumpur city tour
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Extra food, alcohol
- Re-entry permit if need it
- Surcharge for single hotel accommodation
- Passport (original)
- Immigration card, or 100 ฿ if it is lost
- Air ticket from Thailand, hotel reservation (or tourist voucher)
- Money for personal expenses (US dollars)
Trip to Kuala Lumpur from Thailand
Charming, variegated, friendly, sunny Malaysia captivates and opens up all its beauty to every traveler who steps on its land. It differs from other countries of Southeast Asia with a unique combination of exotic, ancient culture and the highest level of development.
Discovering Malaysia, as a rule, begins with its capital - the city of Kuala Lumpur. This is a real metropolis, a modern business center, where business life is in full swing. Ultra-modern skyscrapers of glass and concrete are side by side with Chinese temples and open restaurants of local cuisine.
If you want to visit Malaysia, we offer overnight excursion from Pattaya, Bangkok, Hua Hin and Phuket to Kuala Lumpur. The trip takes one night and it is possible to arrange for more nights. The trip includes transfers, flights and accommodation at the hotel in Kuala Lumpur.
Thailand- Malaysia tour program
- 04:00 Departure from the hotel. Transfer to Bangkok airport;
- 07:30-09:30 Flight Bangkok - Kuala Lumpur;
- 10:00 Meeting with the guide at Kuala Lumpur airport;
- 10:00-15:00 City tour of Kuala Lumpur, the program includes:
- Chinese Temple of the Goddess of Mercy;
- Photo stop at the New Royal Palace;
- National Mosque;
- Photo stop at the Railway Station, an architectural monument from 1919;
- Independence Square;
- Photo stop at the Sultan Abdul Samad Palace (1920);
- River of Life;
- Photo stop at the Petronas Twin Towers. Symbol of Kuala Lumpur;
- Chinatown and Central Market optional (1818);
- 15.00 Arrival at the hotel 3*, located in the tourist area of Kuala Lumpur. Free time. The guide will offer recreation options and additional excursions.
- 7.30-10.00 Breakfast at the hotel;
- Free time;
- 16.00 Departure to Kuala Lumpur airport;
- 19.00-21.00 Flight from Kuala Lumpur to Bangkok;
- 21:00-23:00 Transfer from the airport to your hotel.
Tour to Malaysia from Thailand • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Malaysia tour from Thailand and write your own review!