- Ticket for all rides with the ability to ride an unlimited number of times (with some restrictions for children)
- Buffet lunch
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Rent a locker
- Order Thai massage
- Alcohol, additional food
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Beach accessories, towels, sun protection
- Money for personal expenses
"Siam Park City" what to expect
"Siam Park City" in Bangkok - the most famous Bangkok amusement park and entertainment complex. "Siam Park City" is not just a water park, but a whole sector of "land" attractions, similar to Disneyland and the water park itself, located in one huge area.
"Siam Park City" attractions
"Siam Park City" in Bangkok is divided into several thematic zones: Family World, X-Zone, Fantasy World, Water Park, Small World.
This is one of the largest and most popular amusement parks in Thailand.
- X-Zone is a zone for the most courageous.
- Aladdin - here you can feel like a hero of an Arabian tale.
- Vortex - roller coaster with a length of 765 meters, high-speed flights (80 km/h) at an altitude of up to 33 meters.
- Log Flume - a large barrel with passengers overcomes the path consisting of climbs and water descents.
- Giant Drop - free fall on a bench from a height of 75 meters.
- Siam Park Tower - a tower with a viewing platform, which offers a wonderful panorama of the surroundings.
- Fantasy World, Small World, Jurassic Adventure - this is a zone with children's attractions.
- Water Park is the territory of the water park itself. In addition to a variety of water rides here is the world's largest swimming pool with imitation of sea waves!
"Siam Park City" the pros and cons
Unconditional advantage of this amusement park against Pattaya "Ramayana" and "Cartoon Network" water parks - lower price. "Siam Park City" is good because compared to "Ramayana" and "Cartoon Network" it has not only water attractions, but also a whole sector of extreme, non-water related ones. However, during the low season, the trips are not carried out every day. The way to "Siam Park City" from Pattaya takes much longer in time. "Siam Park City" in Bangkok is smaller than similar entertainment complexes in Pattaya and older than "Ramayana" and "Cartoon Network".
"Siam Park City" in Bangkok - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Siam Park Bangkok and write your own review!