- Transfer from any hotel or condominium in Pattaya and back
- A ticket for all rides, with some restrictions for children
- Locker (one for 2 people)
- Additional equipment and services not included in the ticket price. For example: massage, pavilion rental, towels
- Passport copy (photo)
- Beach accessories, towels, sun protection
- Money for personal expenses
How many water parks are there in Pattaya
Apart from the small water park at Pattaya Park hotel and several other "inflatable" water parks - in Pattaya there are two whole water entertainment parks. This is "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" and "Ramayana". Also available excursion from Pattaya to Siam Park City, amusement park and water park in Bangkok.
Which water park to prefer and which is better - "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" or "Ramayana"? The following can be noted: they are different and simply complement each other in Pattaya. And both water parks are excellent! If you are relaxing in Thailand with children - you can give preference to "Ramayana" water park. Because there are more attractions for which children are allowed. For adults, active water fun at the extreme level is more interesting and then you should choose "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park.
"Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" description
"Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" is a new water theme park in Pattaya. "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" opened in October 2022 on the site of the very popular "Amazon" Water Park, or "Cartoon Network".
"Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" is a family-friendly water park with slides and pools, numerous cafes and restaurants. The water park "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" is a 20-minute drive from the center of Pattaya. Waterpark "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" is divided into thematic areas. The famous film company "Columbia Pictures" has chosen Thailand for the creation of its first theme park. "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" features attractions based on popular films and TV shows such as Hotel Transylvania, Jumanji, Zombieland, Bad Boys, The Emoji Movie and Ghostbusters.
The real highlight of "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" in Pattaya is the world's first cinema with a unique wave pool. Here you can watch movies on a huge screen and at the same time swim in the pool!
Attractions in "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse"
- Omnitrix. This is such a 4-seater water pipe 23,4 meters high. Guarantees descent from breakneck speed!
- Alien Attack. Here you can get into a foreign world through a black hole, descending an inflatable raft through a 108-meter pipe on an inflatable raft at great speed! On the way, the raft swings up and down with powerful jets of water and holds on tight here.
- Goop Loop. This is an extreme water slide, on which the acceleration 2,5G develops in some two seconds! You start from a closed cabin in which a surprise awaits you. The bottom suddenly disappears, you fall into a pipe and fly down from a height of about 17,5 meters.
- Intergalactic Racers. This thing has four descents at once, and this will give an opportunity to arrange race with friends! The height here is also more than 17 meters.
- Humungaslide. Here is a double tube with two strips running in parallel. Allows you to fall in whirling from a height of more than 23 meters, accelerating to maximum speed under 50 km/h.
- XLR8-Tor. Here you will fall in a few seconds from a height of 18 meters at an angle of 60 degrees!
Rides located in this area of "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park, are more suitable for children and those who do not like much extreme sports. Since the slides here are two times lower than in the extreme zone and have a maximum height of 14 meters. There are three attractions here:
- Jake Jump. The rapid decline on a steep hill, and at the end of it suddenly - take off into the sky! For a brief moment you will feel weightless.
- Banana Spin. This slide has a centrifuge effect. You find yourself in a powerful whirlpool, descend into the middle of the bowl and fly down.
- Rainfall Rainicorn. Attraction with a twist on a water slide, after which you accelerate on the springboard and land in the water!
Other attractions of "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse"
- Riptide Rapids. This is an artificial river that surrounds the entire "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park. Literally behind every turn, new adventures await you.
- Cartoonival. This is a children's area, consisting of many water slides, pipes, pools, fountains.
- Mega Wave. You can swing on the artificial waves in the pool or ride a boogie board on the cascading waterfall. Or you can just sunbathe on the beach, as if on the seashore.
- Surfarena. There is no surfing in Pattaya due to the fact that the sea is calm all year round. But in "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park there is an artificial wave pool designed specifically for surfers.
In addition, on the territory of "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park there is an excellent buffet with a rich selection of dishes. There is a currency exchange.
ATTENTION! "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park is a technically very complex engineering structure, which performance depends entirely on the supply of electricity. Temporary power outages of "Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" water park are occasionally possible due to thunderstorms, preventive maintenance, and an accident in the power supply network. In this case, our team is not responsible for the suspension of the water park and lost time in it.
"Columbia Pictures Aquaverse" waterpark - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Columbia Pictures Aquaverse Water Park and write your own review!