- Individual transfer from any hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Transfer to Koh Mun Nork island by private boat belonging to "Thai Maldives" hotel
- Accommodation in bungalow specified number of nights when ordering
- Breakfast at hotel (or full board - if you included it when ordering tour)
- Additional food - "Thai Maldives" hotel has a wonderful restaurant with selection of Thai and European dishes
- If you go alone, the surcharge for single in this hotel will be the total cost of tour per person per night.
- Passport (original to check in to hotel)
- Swimming accessories, towel, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Thai Maldives - what is it
Excursion "Thai Maldives" to Koh Mun Nork Private Island is performed daily from Pattaya. A huge advantage - this tour is always individual. It is enough to order a service from us, wait for the confirmation of your reservation and pay for it. Even in low season you not need expect the group formation.
In fact, the private island hotel "Thai Maldives" offers several accommodation options. We decided to split the excursion accordingly "Standard", Premium and Deluxe.
This package "Thai Maldives" includes accommodation in a cottage with more comfortable conditions than in the version "Standard" and they are about the same as option Premium. However, it has its own access to the sea, on the shore there is a gazebo for practicing meditations, watching the sunset or BBQ. Never choose this option if you follow a group of more than two people to rest - these rooms do not have an extra single bed. So, the bungalow has a hot shower, air conditioning, garden view and access to the sea (literally 15 meters). Breakfast and transfer are included in the price, accommodation for three people is not possible. Ideal for two travelers.
Thai Maldives package details
If you want to visit unique places of Thailand Kingdom and have a rest for two or three days on a fantastic tropical island, then a wonderful option is to visit a Koh Mun Nork - private island hotel, which is located two hours from noisy Pattaya.
Private island-hotel "Thai Maldives" called Koh Mun Nork (Koh Mannork, or Koh Munnork). It is the farthest island in the group of the Royal Islands and is located twelve kilometers from the coast. This is definitely one of the most beautiful and unique islands of Asia. The extraordinary natural beauty of these places creates the impression that you are not on the island-hotel, but somewhere in the Maldives.
The luxurious private island is inhabited by locals - two hundred peacocks freely roam here.
The island has only "Thai Maldives" hotel and nothing else. Regular guests of this hotel are showbiz stars, local businessmen, members of the government and the Royal Family.
According to "Deluxe" option, bungalows have their own access to the sea, a gazebo and a terrace for sunbathing, a picnic. Magnificent landscapes, the absence of a large number of tourists. Usually Koh Mun Nork private island simultaneously has 10 to 40 holidaymakers and 15 people serving them. Many beaches with perfectly white, fine sand. Koh Mun Nork island is surrounded by coral reefs, sea turtles can swim up to the beach. Indeed, on the neighboring island is located the National Marine Park of Thailand, where sea turtles are grown. There are no poisonous snakes and predators.
Only guests can be on the island, you cannot visit Koh Mun Nork without booking hotel.
"Thai Maldives" hotel is not particularly advertised, but nevertheless all the houses are booked for 2-3 months in advance for the weekend. Once a day (in 12:00) a ship leaves the pier, and in 45 minutes it arrives to Koh Mun Nork island. From Koh Mun Nork departure to the "mainland" in 15:30. Guests come to the island as a rule on the recommendation of their friends, who had previously visited "Thai Maldives", or at the invitation of the hotel owner himself.
The hotel is designed for those who appreciate a high level of service, who would like to be alone with nature, who are tired of crowds of tourists, journalists, fans, etc. As a rule, in two days on the island, guests can meet only a few people, and even then most often in restaurant. If guests wish, meals and all the necessary can be delivered by staff directly to the gazebo at the bungalow. In this case, the probability of meeting with other guests is minimal.
The hotel’s restaurant has an excellent selection of Thai and European dishes. Breakfast is already included in the price, and the rest of the food is charged separately. The restaurant has a menu in English with photographs, the average price of a lunch set or dinner from 400-600 ฿.
Thai Maldives - All inclusive package
You can reserve all-inclusive package. The price per person will increase by 1100 ฿ for each night of stay on the "Thai Maldives" private island, regardless of the type of excursion. But is it necessary for you? The restaurant is really a stone's throw from any bungalow, the choice of dishes is very solid, the menu in English is and the prices are not cosmic.
Thai Maldives - features
1. The hotel has masks, flippers, vests - you can take them for free and dive on coastal reefs. For example, standing up to the waist in water you can feed bright coral fish straight from the hands! For those who have visited this island even once, there is an overwhelming desire to return there again and again.
2. You can book a tour here as early as possible, even within a month. And if you want to spend here the days falling on holidays like the New Year - then for 3-4 of the month. Our company can arrange such early booking, in this case, rooms for the desired dates will be reserved for you.
3. Do not take with you food and water. Hotel staff is strongly opposed to this. Employees of the hotel monitor the cleanliness in the territory and in the bungalows themselves, therefore, they fear the appearance of ants in residential premises. Eating at the hotel "Thai Maldives" can be exclusively in the restaurant on site, overlooking the sea.
Thai Maldives - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Thai Maldives - Koh Mun Nork and write your own review!