- Transfer hotel or condo in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- Meals - two lunches and breakfast (dinner is charged separately)
- Hotel in Hua Hin
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temples
- Professionally made photos
- Single hotel accommodation
- Passport (original for check-in to hotel)
- Money for personal expenses
- Dress for temples - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels, sun protection
- Camera, video equipment
- Lunchbox from hotel
"Hua Hin, Cha Am, Sam Roi Yot" tour from Pattaya
Two-day excursion to Hua Hin from Pattaya. Author's two-day tour, a trip to the five provinces of the Kingdom. This program can be executed from Bangkok. Collection time from the Thai capital and return time will vary. The two-day tour to Hua Hin can be considered as a greatly expanded version of another, excellent excursion from Pattaya: "Thai Express". But unlike the latter, we will look at the outback of Thailand, climbing further south. In addition, a trip to Hua Hin involves free time on the beach - so take swimming accessories with you!
Hua Hin from Pattaya - tour program
The first day:
- Province Samut Songkhram. This is the smallest province in Thailand. Here we look around the world-famous Market of Opening Umbrellas and meet the Samut-Songkram express. This railway, which passes right through the mall, is recognized as one of the most dangerous in the world and is widely known through many television programs and films.
- Next, the province of Amphawa Ride on a boat on the most real Thai Venice, where entire neighborhoods are located on the water!
- It's time for lunch.
- Let's look at the ancient temple of Wat Kung, communicate with animals in a mini-zoo and inspect the huge 400-year-old ficus.
- Province of Petchaburi. We pass through a huge cave.
- We come to the beautiful and uncrowded beach of the resort of Cha Am, free time for rest and swimming. We have lunch. Examining the statue of a black woman.
- Settled in a new comfortable hotel in the central part of Hua Hin, free time for rest.
- We visit the observation platform with a panorama of the evening Hua Hin, as well as the symbol of the city - the temple of Wat Huai Mongkol.
- Walk through the local "Walking Street" and return to the hotel.
- We have breakfast and leave the hotel.
- Travel to the Sam Roi Yot National Park (Trista Vreshin). Here we pass the famous, beautiful Royal Cave Phraya Nakhon with a temple located directly in it.
- We stop at the gorgeous Sam Roi Yot Park beach for swimming and relaxing.
- We have lunch.
- We go to Pattaya, and along the way we make a stop to observe an unusual natural phenomenon - a multi-kilometer swarm of bats fly out of the cave going on a night hunt.
This tour is usually accompanied by a Russian-speaking tourist guide. If you need an English-speaking guide, it will be optimal to choose an individual tour. In this case, the program will be held in English only.
Excursions to Hua Hin from Pattaya - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Hua Hin, Cha Am & Sam Roi Yot and write your own review!