- Transfer by air-con minibus from any Pattaya's hotel or condo and back
- The work of a professional guide
- Flight Bangkok-Chiang Rai-Bangkok (or transfer by bus from Pattaya or Bangkok and back)
- Stay one night at a hotel of the 3 level *
- Full board (two lunches, breakfast, dinner)
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Change hotel class (negotiated when ordering)
- Single occupancy - 1000 baht surcharge per person per night
- If you wish to extend your stay in Thailand - 1000 baht is additionally paid at the border by citizens of those states that need a visa to Thailand
- Alcohol and supplementary food
- Passport (required original), immigration card
- Money for personal expenses
- Temple clothes - knees and shoulders closed
- Bathing accessories, towels
- Lunchbox from hotel
- Camera and video equipment
Thailand's Golden Triangle - from Pattaya
This is a classic program in the northern province of Thailand, covering the surrounding territories of Laos and Burma. You will visit both the northernmost and the highest point of the Kingdom, visit coffee and tea plantations, get acquainted with exotic mountain tribes, visit places where relatively recently the main source of income of the local population was ... opium poppy cultivation and drug production . All this for one excursion program! Trips on the Golden Triangle tour are possible from both Pattaya and Bangkok. Only collection time and return will vary.
The excursion program "Golden Triangle"
The first day:
- Around 3: 30 nights you will be picked up from your hotel in Pattaya in a comfortable car or minivan (it all depends on the number of people in the group) and taken to Bangkok, Don Muang Airport. From there, there is always a departure of local airlines. If you are staying in Bangkok, then the collection will be on 1,5 hours later, around 5: 00.
- 8.00 Departure to Chiang Rai, the flight will take 1 hour - 1hour 20 minutes depending on the type of aircraft.
- 9.30 Arrival in Chiang Rai, meeting with a Russian guide at the airport.
- To 10.20 arrive at the observation deck in the Golden Triangle. Tea, coffee, free time to rest and photographing, as well as buying souvenirs.
- 11.10 Embark on a river cruise on a classic boat on the Mekong to a casino in the Union of Myanmar. In addition, we land on the island of free trade (the territory of Laos). Free time to buy original souvenirs and exotic drinks in Laos.
- 12.45 Return to the Kingdom of Thailand.
- 12.45-13.30 get acquainted with the only one in the whole world, unique Museum of Opium.
- 13.30 Lunch at a national restaurant overlooking the Golden Triangle.
- 14.45 Arrive at Mae Sai. Visit to the observation deck, which overlooks the Burma. Free time in the cross-border market of smuggled goods. Those interested can visit the city Tachilek, located in the Union of Myanmar.
- 16.30 Feeding huge fish in a mountain emerald lake. Visit two caves, located on the shores of the lake.
- 18.00 Arrive at a hotel in Chiang Rai, located in the tourist center of the city. The hotel is new, level 3 * with a pool, cozy rooms and original design. The hotel is free for our guests: bicycles, as well as tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cookies, fruit. Breakfast is a buffet. Guests of the hotel can go cycling in Chiang Rai. Swimming in the hotel’s pool is allowed until midnight!
- 20.30 Dinner and free time. You can visit the night market in Chiang Rai, the golden clock tower and other sights of the city, both independently and with a guide.
- 7.00-9.30 Breakfast at the hotel and free time.
- 9.30 Departure from Chiang Rai Hotel.
- 10.00-11.00 Attending a shocking temple: “BLACK HOUSE”
Attention! Over the vast territory of this private surrealistic temple, "manual" 3-meter pythons can crawl.
- 11.30-12.30 Visit one of the most beautiful temples in the world - “WHITE CHURCH”. Inspection of the art gallery wizard. The temple is incredibly beautiful and unusual. Those who wish can visit the legendary “GOLDEN TOILET”.
- 13.30-15.00 Relax on hot mineral springs. These are real geysers! Lunch at a national restaurant.
- 16.30-17.00 Umbrella Workshop. In your eyes, the craftsmen will paint the handmade umbrellas in the drawings you like.
- 17.30 Doi Suthep. Lifting on the cable car. Beautiful view from the top of the evening Chiang Mai. Amazing sunset. Blessing by the monks, a conspiracy for good luck, monks tying the string on the hand.
- 19.00-20.40 The historic center of Chiang Mai. Free time. Night market.
- 21.00 Transfer to Chiang Mai International Airport, check-in.
- 22.00-23.15 Flight to Bangkok.
- 23.30 Meeting at Bangkok Airport and transfer from the airport to your hotel in Pattaya (or Bangkok).
* Air flight, at will, can be replaced with a trip in a luxurious Mercedes sleeping VIP bus, in the GOLD CLASS category, with meals and drinks. The bus is very comfortable, wide seats fold into a comfortable bed, which allows you to sleep well during the trip. Depart Pattaya for 21.00, on the eve of the tour.
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Golden Triangle 2 Days Classic Tour and write your own review!