- Transfer from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- Snorkeling and fishing equipment
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Sun protection, towel
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
"Aquamarine" speedboat tour in Pattaya
Sea excursion "Aquamarine" in Pattaya - one-day sea voyage to uninhabited islands in the Gulf of Siam. Including recreational sea fishing, snorkeling, and visiting Monkey Island. It is done on a small, comfortable "Aquamarine" type speedboat (or large speedboat, high-speed catamaran "Sargan", depending on the size of tour group).
Sea excursion "Aquamarine" is remarkable already in that it is carried out if there are at least 2 people in the group! And there is a chance to actually go on an individual sea voyage at a very reasonable price. At the same time, "Aquamarine" speedboat can be rented in Pattaya.
The price of "Aquamarine" sea tour includes transfer from any hotel in Pattaya and back, lunch, equipment for fishing and snorkeling.
"Aquamarine" tour program
- 10:00-10:30 Pick up of tourists from Pattaya hotels/condos (our driver meets you at hotel reception) ;
- 10:30 Departure from Ocean Marina Yacht Club;
- 11:00 Arrival to uninhabited island. Normally it is Koh Khram Noi. However, snorkeling place may be changed depending on weather condition and/or Thai Navy training. In any case, a clear sea and a great place for snorkeling are guaranteed! Free time for snorkeling. There are masks and snorkels on board - you can take and use equipment;
- 12:40 You can go fishing using spinning with bait;
- 13:00 Lunch (fresh vegetable salad, chicken fried rice, chicken leg barbecue, fruit, water, cola) ;
- 15:00 Landing on Monkey Island of Koh Ped. Feeding, photographing with funny monkeys;
- 15:50 Departure from the island;
- 16:30 Transfer to hotels/condos in Pattaya.
"Aquamarine" sea tour - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
You can read real reviews about Aquamarine Snorkeling Tour and write your own review!