- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Two lunches, dinner, breakfast
- Hotel accommodation for 1 night
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- If ATV riding or elephant riding are not included - you can pay for it on the spot
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Clothes for visiting temples - knees and shoulders are closed
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera, video equipment
- Swimming accessories, towel, sun protection
- Money for personal expenses
"Khao Yai & Amazing Thailand" • excursion from Pattaya
This two-day tour from Pattaya is a logical development of one-day tour programs: "Khao Yai - Jungle Call" and "Amazing Thailand". In one trip, you can visit three waterfalls of Khao Yai National Park (อุทยานแห่งชาติเขาใหญ่) at once, raft down Nakhon Nayok river. Take part in the well-known "Funeral of Failures" Buddhist ritual. See a number of beautiful temples, not only Buddhist themes. And of course - this is an opportunity to communicate with animals.
"Khao Yai and Amazing Thailand" guided tour is popular in Pattaya because it is actually two tours in one. No need to spend time for unnecessary transfers. This tour is built on the principle of "All inclusive", our groups are accompanied by an experienced guide. We spend night time in comfortable "Phusakthan Resort" hotel with a swimming pool, SPA. Or in another hotel of a similar level.
"Khao Yai & Amazing Thailand" • package details
The first day:
- Wat Prammanee Temple with well-known and shocking "Funeral of Failures" ceremony. And of course - you can take part in it. Also in this temple you can tie a rope for Good Luck under the blessing of local monk.
- Magic statue of Buddha Luang Phor Pak Daeng (Buddha with Scarlet Lips). Here wishes come true!
- An observation deck on one of the highest dams in Thailand Kingdom - Khun Dan Prakan Chon Dam.
- ATV rides through the jungle, mud and puddles (optional, surcharge 400 baht).
- Rafting 7 km along Nakhon Nayok river in Khao Yai National Park.
- Wat Saman Rattanaram - Pink Ganesh Temple. Hindu ritual "Attracting Good Luck".
- Big multilevel Sarika Waterfall, you can swim in this falls.
- The Thousand Golden Buddha Temple in evening time - incredible beautiful in sunset light.
- Check in to the hotel in national park. This hotel has a swimming pool, width territory and located at Nakhon Nayok riverside.
- Free time. Can reserve SPA procedures in local salon, relax at swimming pool.
The second day:
- Check out from the hotel.
- Huge 80-meters Haew Narok Waterfall, one of the most powerful falls of Thailand. Cannot swim in it - only see from observation points.
- Third falls in our trip, Haew Suwat Waterfall known from "The Beach" movie episodes with Leonardo diCaprio.
- Lunch at restaurant located in jungle. Sometimes can see dear, monitor lizards, turtles and wild boars near the territory.
- It is possibly to meet wild monkeys.
- Elephant rides through wild jungle and along the river. It is not compulsory and depends of your wish (400 THB extra). Photos with elephants, can feed animals.
- "Bonanza" exotic park. A variety of animals live in "Bonanza" park, some of them are rare and endangered species.
- Khao Yai Art Museum. A unique exhibition of unusual masterpieces of painting and sculpture from a private collection.
- Bathing in cool healing mineral natural springs.
- Dinner in national style restaurant at a livestock farm.
- Stop for photographing at the monumental statue of Japanese god and tiger.
- Return to Pattaya.
"Khao Yai & Amazing Thailand" - individual trip
"Khao Yai and Amazing Thailand" excursion is usually done as a 2-day group tour from Pattaya. But it can also be organized on an individual basis. Any day, if ordered in advance. In this case, you can focus on the following rates:
- 2 people: 8000 THB each.
- 3 people: 6500 THB each.
- 4 people: 5500 THB each.
- 5-6 people: 5000 THB each.
- 7 people: 4500 THB each.
- 8-9 people: 4000 THB each.
- 10-12 people: 3900 THB each.
"Khao Yai and Amazing Thailand" excursion • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Khao Yai & Amazing Thailand and write your own review!