- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Professionally made photos
- Donations and alms at temples
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Clothes for visiting temples - knees and shoulders are closed
- Comfortable shoes
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for alms, personal expenses
"Dawn on Moon Mountain" • guided tour from Pattaya
Excursion "Dawn on Moon Mountain" from Pattaya is a pilgrimage, religious tour to the holy mountain in central Thailand. This tour can be performed only from Pattaya three months a year: in February, March and April. At other times of the year, Moon Mountain is closed to the public and "Sunrise on Moon Mountain" tour is not available.
Geographically, Moon Mountain is located in Central Thai province - Lopburi. The Moon Mountain has long been recognized as a "power point" and is known for its miraculous properties. It is believed that those who have made 3790 steps along the Moony Path leading to this Holy Mount at dawn, necessarily in March or April, will be under protection of the Moon. Which will help to make the right decisions during next year, and this will ensure good luck in business, good mental health.
The height of Moon Mountain is only 699 meters. The ascent to it is quite gentle. You need to walk along the Moon Path 1777 meters, making 3790 or 3799 steps.
From the top of Moon Mountain, stunning panoramic views of Lopburi province, the statue of Big Golden Buddha, Moon Mount Temple open up. Therefore, meeting dawn at the top is a truly magical event.
After a delicious and hearty breakfast, on the way back to Pattaya, we will visit one of the five most significant Buddhist shrines in the world. This place is called Wat Phra Phutthabat (Buddha Footprint Temple). It also included to "Power of Life" guided tour from Pattaya. Here is one of the five famous Buddha footprints/ A place of pilgrimage for Buddhists from all over the world. All those who perform a special ritual at Wat Phra Phutthabat are granted the forgiveness of sins, success in life and happiness await them.
"Dawn on Moon Mountain" • package details
- 00:00 Pick up guests from Pattaya hotels/condos, departure from Pattaya.
- 02:00 - 02:20 Stopover.
- 04:00 Arriving at the Moon Path. Our ascent begins, we perform special rituals along the way.
- 06:00 - 07:00 Dawn meeting at the top of Moony Mountain.
- 08:00 Ritual at Wat Khao Wong Phrachan - local temple at the foot of Moon Mountain.
- 09:00 Breakfast.
- 10:00 - 11:00 Buddha Footprint Temple Wat Phra Phutthabat.
- 12:40 - 13:00 Stopover.
- 14:30 Arrival in Pattaya, transfer to any hotel or condo in Pattaya.
Excursion "Dawn on Moon Mountain" • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Dawn on Moon Mountain and write your own review!