- Transfer from any hotel/condo of Pattaya and back
- Visa to Cambodia
- Breakfast and two lunches (when choosing an option with 3* hotel). Full board (two lunches, breakfast and dinner) when choosing an option with 4* hotel
- One night accommodation at 3* or 4* hotel in Siem Riep according to selected option
- Accompanying by guide
- Tickets to Angkor Temple Complex and other places according to the program
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Alcohol, supplementary food
- Reentry permit for those who need it
- Change hotel class
- Professionally made photos
- Fine 100 THB for the loss of an immigration card, lack of photos for Cambodian visa, fines for overstay
- Surcharge for single hotel accommodation
- Passport (required original)
- Immigration card, or 100 THB if it is lost
- Two photos of passport format, or 100 THB
- If you need re-entry permit, must prepare 4 passport format photos and 1300 THB
- Air ticket from Thailand and hotel reservation in Pattaya (travel voucher, or rent agreement)
- Clothing for visiting temples - knees and shoulders covered
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimming suite (each hotel with swimming pool)
- Money for personal expenses - optimally in USD, but THB also acceptable in Cambodia
Angkor and Koh Ker trip from Pattaya Thailand
Two-day journey from Pattaya to Cambodia is completely called: "The Great Angkor Wat and secrets of Koh Ker". This bus tour from Thailand to Angkor Temple Complex became available in 2018th. And it is designed as an alternative to the older, "classic" tours from Pattaya to Cambodia. It will be interesting to advanced travelers, those who have already been on excursion program to Cambodia, exciting the Small Circle of Angkor Temple Complex. As well as for those who would like a richer two-day excursion, without "traditional" Siem Riep sightseeing tour on the first day, Tonle Sap Lake cruise, etc.
This tour has two different price. The program of tours to Angkor Temples and to Koh Ker while no different. The difference is only in hotel level and food:
- We purpose 3* and 4* hotels in Siem Riep. All hotels are equipped with a swimming pool, Rooms in 4* hotel will be more comfortable).
- Meals in the "Economy" option with 3* are two lunches and breakfast, but there is no dinner and the Apsara national Cambodian show. These options can be purchased for extra (if it seems necessary). If you choose the option with 4*, then meals will be four times - two lunches, breakfast and dinner.
- Since dinner is included in the version with 4* hotel, it means that along with this you will watch the Apsara national Khmer show. The rest of these varieties of this tour to Cambodia from Pattaya is absolutely the same. Temples are inspected by the same group with the same guides, transfers and border crossing are also the same group.
Angkor Wat and Koh Ker • excursion program
Angkor Wat and Koh Ker excursion program from Pattaya to Cambodia, considered here, starts in exactly the same way with more mass and cheaper journeys. Transfer from Pattaya to Cambodian border is always performed by the same transport.
The first day:
- Pick up from hotel/condo in Pattaya usually at 3:30 - 4:00 in the morning, by comfortable, air-conditioned minibus. Transfer to Thai-Cambodian border.
- In 6:30 we make a stop at gas station for promenade, smoking and coffee (not included).
- Arriving at the border to 8:30. Meeting with personnel at the border and crossing it along the green corridor. Cambodian visa is included in the price.
- At 9:00 group will already be in Cambodia. You are met by a guide. The group leaves from the border. Along the way our guide provides interesting and accessible information about Cambodia. Transfer in Cambodia is carried out on big air-con bus.
- 12:00 Have dinner in a restaurant of national cuisine and this is already included in the tour price.
- 13:00 Visit to the colonial French coffee yard.
- 13:30 Excursion around the Small Circle of Angkor Temples (duration 4 hours, a ticket to Angkor Temples is included in the price). Visit the temples of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Terrace of Elephants, the terrace of King of Leprosy, Ta Prom Temple. Here clothes are required covering the knees and shoulders.
- 18:30 Check in at 3* or 4* hotel (which option you choose when ordering trip). These hotels are located in touristic center of Siem Riep.
- If you choose a tour with 4* hotel, then you will have buffet dinner and see the Apsara national show.
- Return to the hotel, free time.
So, the Small Circle of Angkor Temple Complex is viewed on the first day.
- 6:00 Breakfast at the hotel.
- 8:15 We visit to Koh Ker, one of the ancient capital of the Great Khmer Empire. Koh Ker is located in 90 kilometers northeast of Siem Riep City. On the way to the Pyramid of Death, you can explore one of the most charming buildings of Koh Ker - Prasat Pram. Where they shot episodes of "Mortal Kombat" blockbuster. Inspection and climb to the top of temple - Mount Prasat Prang. Looking into the abyss of the Pyramid of Death, you will see incredible landscapes of Preah Vihea province and appreciate the monumentality of the most unusual building in Cambodia.
- 10:20 Visit Beng Melea Temple from the 12 Century. Locals call it the "flat version" of Angkor Wat. Wooden flooring, located throughout the temple, allows you to completely plunge into incredibly exquisite landscapes of the jungle, which absorb the second largest temple in Cambodia.
- In 13:00 check out of the hotel.
- 14:00 Lunch at a restaurant with national cuisine (lunch is included in both versions of the program).
- 15:00 Come to the Royal Park with flying foxes.
- 15:30 Silk craft factory.
- And in 16:00 go to Cambodian-Thailand border.
- By 18:30 crossing the border with Thailand. Time to visit Duty Free - alcohol, cigarettes and more.
- We arrive in Pattaya at 22:30 - 23:00 and transfer you to hotel/condo.
Angkor and Koh Ker trip from Pattaya • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Angkor Wat & Koh Ker and write your own review!