- Transfer from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- Guide accompanying
- All entrance fees and charges
- Ticket to Chao Phraya Evening Cruise, with buffet dinner
- Souvenirs and other purchases
- Donations and alms at temples
- Professionally made photos
- Rent temple dress if forget own (to visit Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew)
- Alcohol, food over included
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Dress for visiting temples (legs and shoulders closed, clothes not bright, not transparent and not tight-fitting)
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Bangkok Classic and Evening Cruise • Tour description
Classic Bangkok Tour with Chao Phraya Evening Cruise is a completely non-fatiguing excursion that will be highly appreciated by those who do not like to get up early, but would like to see both modern Bangkok and the traditional historical sites of the capital.
On guided tour "Bangkok Classic and Evening Cruise" we visit the Grand Palace. This is the most crowded and famous attraction in Bangkok. Built in the second half of the 18th century as the official residence of the Kings of Siam, this beautiful ensemble of Thai classical architecture is still in use today.
Secondary, on this tour "Bangkok Classic and Chao Phraya Evening Cruise" we visit to the Emerald Buddha Temple (Wat Phra Keow) - a sacred place for all residents of Southeast Asia. Temple of the Emerald Buddha was built in honor of the most revered relic of Thai people - the statue of the Emerald Buddha. The statue is revered as a national talisman and a relic that the whole country worships.
Turtle Hill is a unique turtle park at Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan. We come here too. Next, we will have a walk through the Portuguese Quarter and the Santa Cruz Church, the Kudi Chin Historical District, Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan Temple - the largest seated Buddha of the capital.
Free time will be provided at ICON SIAM shopping complex. We will visit the observation deck with stunning views of Chao Phraya River and Bangkok. Let's watch a beautiful light and music show of fountains.
Next, we will have an evening cruise along Chao Phraya River, the most stunning views of ancient and modern Bangkok. Evening cruise takes place on a new luxurious three-deck liner, with dinner (buffet, excellent choice of dishes). There is a disco on the upper deck of this ship. Boat trip along the Chao Phraya River through the historical and modern districts of Bangkok. Magnificent views of Bangkok in the evening, stunningly illuminated bridges, a magnificent view of the Wat Arun Temple in the spotlights, hundreds of skyscrapers. It is from the board of the liner that you can admire the most stunning views of the capital.
For visit temples in Bangkok required dress code
Clothing requirements for the tour are as follows:
- Shoulders are covered (for example, a sleeved T-shirt);
- The legs are covered up to the ankles;
- Clothing should be non-provocative, non-transparent and non-tight;
If you went on an excursion to Bangkok without having the appropriate clothing with you, can rent it in Bangkok in front of the entrance to Thai shrines. But you need to understand that it is given on bail, such clothes are not photogenic. Therefore, it is better to have your own.
Bangkok Classic and Evening Cruise • Excursion program
- 10:00-11:00 Pick up guests from hotels/condos in Pattaya. The group starts from Pattaya;
- 13:00 Arriving to Bangkok;
- 13:20-14:00 Grand Palace;
- 14:00-14:30 Wat Phra Kaew - Emerald Buddha Temple;
- 15:10 Turtle Hill in Wat Prayun Wongsawat Worawihan. Walking through Portuguese Town, Santa Cruz Church (Kudi Chin historical district);
- 15:40 Wat Kalayanamit Woramahawihan and the biggest statue of Seated Buddha in the capital;
- 17:00 Observation deck in Icon Siam shopping centre, with panoramic view of Chao Phraya River and Bangkok's downtown;
- 17:30-18:30 Free time at Icon Siam shopping centre.;
- 18:30-19:00 Light and music fountain show;
- 19:15 Boarding to the new cruise ship. Chao Phraya River Cruise begins;
- 19:30-21:30 Evening cruise along Chao Phraya River. Buffet dinner;
- 23:30 Arriving to Pattaya. Deliver our guests to their hotels and condos.
Bangkok Classic with Chao Phraya Cruise • FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Calculate the cost
You can read real reviews about Bangkok Classic with Chao Phraya Cruise and write your own review!