- Transfer by air-con minibus from any hotel/condo in Pattaya and back
- Fishing tackle, bait
- Guide instructing
- Snorkel, mask
- Copy of passport (photo)
- Sun protection, towel
- Camera, video equipment
- Money for personal expenses
Sargan Fishing in Pattaya Thailand
Sargan (or garfish) is an unusual fish kind that attracts attention with its appearance. Belonging to the ray-finned family, resembling both barracuda and needle fish. Swim at high speed and sometimes make sharp throws, even jumping above the water surface. Garfish is excellent for sport and trophy sea fishing, it is quite edible, it guarantees a good bite and resistance. Therefore, fishing for garfish in Pattaya is in demand among fans of outdoor activities at sea.
Our offer is convenient in that going to sea is carried out with a minimum group of 2 people. No need to wait for a large group. Sargan Fishing is carried out from a small (for 1-4 people) speedboat "Aquamarine" type, large speedboat, or high-speed catamaran "Sargan" type depending on the number of people in group.
The price of Sargan Fishing includes transfer from any hotel in Pattaya and back, lunch, equipment for fishing and snorkeling.
Sargan Fishing program in Pattaya
- 10:00-10:30 Pick up guests from Pattaya hotels/condos (our driver meets you at hotel reception) ;
- 10:30 Departure from Ocean Marina Yacht Club;
- 11:00-11:30 Choosing a place for fishing. It depends on the weather, low tides, naval exercises, but usually Sargan Fishing in Pattaya takes place near the island of Koh Khram. Fishing using existing equipment (spinning, bait). It is possible to change our location when the bite is weakened;
- 13:00 Lunch;
- 15:00 Free time for swimming in the sea and snorkeling. There are snorkels and masks on board;
- 15:50 Departure to Pattaya;
- 16:30 Transfer of guests to hotels/condos in Pattaya.
Sargan (garfish) fishing in Pattaya - FAQs
Address for taxi drivers: 144/1 Jomtiensaineung, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150, Thailand
See location on Google Maps
Ask consultant Price compare
You can read real reviews about Sargan (garfish) Fishing and write your own review!